Routine exams and test to ensure your child grows up healthy
Children and adolescents need routine physical exams (yearly) to ensure that they are growing appropriately and practicing healthy habits, including healthy diet and exercise. Often times, these appointments are scheduled around the child’s birthday or just prior to the start of the school year. The following services are provided during the routine yearly exam.
- Height and weight measurements
- Routine vaccinations
- Complete physical exam
- Developmental / school performance screening
- Nutrition assessment and dietary guidance
- Anticipatory guidance
- Screening blood work when indicated
- Hearing and vision screening is done in the office
- Sports, day care entry, and camp physicals are offered, when needed.
Reach Out to Us!
Should you have any questions, make sure you let us know by sending us a message.